A short video introducing ACM Training’s approach to broadcast media training. We call it the 3P method. The first P stands for the planning that must be done before an interview. The second P stands for managing the interview process. And the third P represents the promotional techniques that should be used to reinforce the key messages.
- Crisis comms and expecting the unexpected – or what to do when a multi-coloured monkey with a fake penis swings by
- How to prepare for a media interview when you have very little time
- Learn how to deal with difficult people – in your own time
- Should you give a media interview on a subject that’s slightly off topic for you?
- Wheely armed webinars? I hate them!
Featured courses and books
Broadcast media training | a trainer-led online short course
Rated 5.00 out of 5£149.00
Speak Easier - our downloadable book on how to be a perfect presenter
- “The Owl Service” – ACM Training’s webinar
- Keep in touch
- Log In
- Member Directory
- My Account
- My Profile
- Recommended blogs
- Reset Password
- Sign Up
- Book now