We have more than two thousand corporate clients and we don’t mean to boast but we’ve trained more than 12,000 individual customers over the past 20 plus years. There’s a wide range of organisations from major local authorities through to internationally-renowned charities. Large or small, profit or not-for-profit, they all have one thing in common – a desire to use media, communication and organisational development training to influence the work they do in a positive way. If you’d like to talk to someone about how ACM Training helped them please get in touch with us via the contact page on our corporate website and we’ll put you in touch with them. It won’t quite be an unsolicited testimonial but it’ll be the next best thing! And while we’re on the subject of testimonials click here and you’ll see the very latest comments people are making about our training.
- Crisis comms and expecting the unexpected – or what to do when a multi-coloured monkey with a fake penis swings by
- How to prepare for a media interview when you have very little time
- Learn how to deal with difficult people – in your own time
- Should you give a media interview on a subject that’s slightly off topic for you?
- Wheely armed webinars? I hate them!
Featured courses and books
Broadcast media training | a trainer-led online short course
Rated 5.00 out of 5£149.00
Speak Easier - our downloadable book on how to be a perfect presenter
- “The Owl Service” – ACM Training’s webinar
- Keep in touch
- Log In
- Member Directory
- My Account
- My Profile
- Recommended blogs
- Reset Password
- Sign Up
- Book now