We take your privacy seriously at ACM Training. So on this page you’ll find a whole heap of stuff concerning our approach to the information about you that we collect, hold and – when asked – delete. There’s also guidance on how we store and process your data. You’ll see that word process crop up quite a few times. Put simply it’s a technical term for use. We hope the guide is written so that it makes sense to people (ourselves included) who aren’t legally trained or experts in initials like GDPR, ICO and 3HZ (I made that last one up)!
- Crisis comms and expecting the unexpected – or what to do when a multi-coloured monkey with a fake penis swings by
- How to prepare for a media interview when you have very little time
- Learn how to deal with difficult people – in your own time
- Should you give a media interview on a subject that’s slightly off topic for you?
- Wheely armed webinars? I hate them!
Featured courses and books
Broadcast media training | a trainer-led online short course
Rated 5.00 out of 5£149.00
Speak Easier - our downloadable book on how to be a perfect presenter
- “The Owl Service” – ACM Training’s webinar
- Keep in touch
- Log In
- Member Directory
- My Account
- My Profile
- Recommended blogs
- Reset Password
- Sign Up
- Book now