In this three hour, live-facilitated online workshop you’ll learn how to be a better presenter by following the trainer’s six step plan:
- Purpose – what you want your presentation to achieve.
- Audience – who you need to achieve it with.
- Context – the physical and intellectual “space” you and your audience are in.
- Content – what you need to tell the audience.
- Structure – the order you tell them.
- Style – the way you tell ‘em.
We’ll also be exploring how to cope with nerves, playing your voice like a musical instrument for maximum impact and choreographing your movements so that body language and spoken language work together.